Build a Strong Financial Foundation for Your Business & Personal Life
Learn about how what you don’t know can hurt your credit score. Financial Empowerment means having access to money when we need it to protect ourselves, meet our needs and to afford the lifestyle we want for ourselves and family. Financial freedom means having access to money to make life decisions without being overly stressed about the financial situation because you are prepared.
U.S Statistics According to Forbes states:
• 44% of Americans don’t have enough cash to cover a $400 emergency.
• 43% of student loan borrowers are not making payments. Tuition has increased by 213%
• 38% of U.S. households have credit card debt. On average, they owe $16,000
• 33% of American adults have $0 saved for retirement.
• 56% of American adults have less than $10,000 saved for retirement.
What does this say about our belief and relationship with money?
Six steps in four sessions
Receive one-on-one consultations or group workshops to gain financial freedom.
Select the entire series or individual sessions.